Your message has been submitted to department selected
If this is an urgent matter please call the main office.
We apologise but there was a problem sending your message.
|Principal: Naheed Bardai|
General Email: For general enquiries click here
Press Enquiries: For press and media enquiries please email [email protected]
To contact a specific department, please fill out the 'Who do you wish to contact?' form on the left hand side of this page.
|Address: UWC Atlantic, St Donat’s Castle, Llantwit Major, CF61 1WF, Wales, UK|
Main Office Telephone: +44 (0) 1446 799000
FROM THE WEST
Leave the M4 at Junction 37 and follow the signs to the A48, heading for Bridgend.
- In Bridgend turn off the A48 to the right and onto the B4265 (Ewenny Road) towards Llantwit Major;
- Pass through Ewenny, St Brides Major and Wick;
- Two miles from Wick the College is sign-posted to the right at a staggered junction;
- Follow the narrow farm road;
- At the next T-junction, turn left and enter through the second set of gates on your right to St Donat’s Castle and the campus. Follow the driveway down to the bottom and turn right to park in the Visitor’s Car Park.
FROM LONDON AND THE EAST
Leave the M4 at Junction 33 (Cardiff West and Airport) and at the first major exit
- Take the A48 towards Bridgend
- From near Cowbridge, the College is sign-posted;
- At Pentre Meyrick, turn left and follow the road to Llantwit Major;
- Just before Llantwit Major, the route is sign-posted to the right at a traffic circle;
- Continue on the B4265 for approximately one mile;
- Turn left at the staggered junction (sign-posted) and follow the narrow farm road;
- At the next T-junction, turn left and enter through the second set of gates on your right to St Donat’s Castle and the campus (signposted by brown tourist signage). Follow the driveway down to the bottom and turn right to park in the Visitor’s Car Park.
In order to travel to UWC Atlantic by rail you would need to arrive at either Bridgend or Llantwit Major Station and from there take a taxi to the College (c. 30 minutes from Bridgend or c. 5 minutes from Llantwit Major).