Our Philanthropic Focus
The future of UWC Atlantic is focused on three key aspects: our People, Purpose and Place.
Student selection, responsibility and wellbeing. We want to provide opportunity to deserving students from around the world to access our unique UWC education irrespective of their ability to pay.
Our aim is to:
- Increase scholarship provision from 42% to 50% of revenue
- Continue a demonstrable commitment to the UWC National Committee’s admissions
- Develop our staff and invest in student wellbeing
Education innovation, culture and engagement. We want to continue to be an innovator in education by:
- Reclaiming our leadership of innovative education by leading in the transformation of the IB programme - developing the UWC Changemaker Curriculum
- Building our Outreach Programme and Communications
- Increasing our purposeful engagement within and beyond the College community
Our financial future, sustainable campus and robust governance. We want learning to take place in a unique and exceptional setting where the entire campus is a classroom. For this purpose, we need to:
- Upgrade our campus through capital investment and protect our historic buildings
- Develop projects that will enable us to build on and leverage those assets to ensure we have a 21st Century living and learning space
- Improve our Commerciality and Efficiency Programme to reduce costs.
Our Funding Priorities
To view our key funding priorities for this year, please click on the brochure below.
To learn more about UWC Atlantic's seafront development strategy and our plans to revitalise our seafront, please click on the brochure below.
If you would like to see a sample of all that UWC Atlantic has achieved in the last year and the impact that support from our loyal donors has made to the life of the College, please click on the brochure below.