Image by Joan Bessem, UWCA'22
If you give a regular donation to UWC Atlantic but would like to increase the amount you give, or update your Credit/Debit card details below explains how you can do this.
- Standing Order: You will need to contact your bank to directly. Unfortunately we are unable to organise this on your behalf.
- WorldPay: If you set up a regular gift on our donation website with your credit/debit card, please email [email protected]. We will be able to log into our WorldPay account and change this amount for you. You can at any time also log into WorldPay to see information on the gift agreement you have set up. If you can't remember your login details, email [email protected] and we can get this reset for you. When you log in, you can also change your Credit/Debit card details. For GDPR, we are not able to change your card details for you unfortunately. If you want to cancel your agreement, contact [email protected] and we can do this for you.
- PayPal: If you set up a regular gift on our donations website via your PayPal account, you will need to log into your PayPal account to increase this.
- Go Cardless: If you set up a Direct Debit online with GoCardless, contact us and we can cancel this for you or you can submit a ticket direct to GoCardless who will arrange this for you.
- UWC National Committee: If you give a gift to UWC Atlantic, via your National Committee, please contact [email protected] and we can put you in touch with this National Committee to make this amendment.
- Canadian Foundation: If you give a regular gift to the Canadian Foundation, please email [email protected] for further information on how to increase the amount you give regularly.
- BSUF: If you donate regularly to UWC Atlantic via BSUF, you will have set up your gift via Network for Good (a payment processing company). Click here to update this information.
- KBF Canada: If you donate directly via KBF Canada, please email [email protected]
- CAF: Login to your CAF account.
- Give as You Earn: If you give to UWC Atlantic through payroll giving, you will need to contact your employer’s HR department to discuss how to update this gift.
- UWC International Office: If you give to UWC Atlantic through the UWC International Office, please contact them on [email protected] to organise this.